Our community has been through a lot over the last few months, and all of us are looking forward to resuming our normal habits and routines. While many things have changed, one thing has remained the same: our commitment to your health and safety.
While we have always practiced the highest standards of infection control (in accordance with the American Dental Association, U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration), we will be implementing additional protocols to ensure your safety. We have purchased state of the art equipment that will minimize airborne pathogens. The ADS extraoral dental system eliminates airborne bacteria, viruses and contamination through a medical grade UV light and filtration system (>.003 microns with 99.995% efficiency). We have also purchased the OSO Pure Air Disinfecting Purifier which utilizes ozone oxidation technology to circulate and purify air of bacteria, viruses, and other pathogens as small as .001 microns. Additionally, our staff will using the highest levels of Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) such as N95 and KN95 masks.
You may see additional changes when it is time for your next appointment. For example:
- We ask that you update your health history online prior to your appointment at canoncosmeticdental.com.
- We ask that you please wear a face covering when entering the office.
- Upon you arrival, you will be asked safety screening questions and your temperature will be taken with a non-contact thermometer when you enter the office.
- We will have hand sanitizer that we ask you to use when you enter the office.
- Appointments will be managed to allow for social distancing between patients. That might mean that you’re offered fewer options for scheduling.
- We will do our best to allow greater time between patients to reduce waiting times for you, as well as to reduce the number of patients in the reception area.
- Due to these additional protocols and enhanced PPE requirements, we will be instituting a nominal $10.00 per visit fee. Please note, this fee IS NOT covered by insurance and the patient will be expected to pay the fee following each appointment.
We look forward to seeing you again and are here to answer any questions you may have about the steps we are taking to keep you, and every patient, safe in our practice. To schedule an appointment, please call our office at (310) 273-1223 or visit our website at canoncosmeticdental.com.
Thank you for being our patient. We value your trust and loyalty and look forward to welcoming you back.